Michael Grzesiek, a Canadian player and streamer of 27 years old, is also known as Shroud within the Multiplayer Gaming world. Apex Legends gamer’s know it well. It is a well-known name and one the most prominent gamers in online multiplayer gaming. He is a streamer from Mississauga in Canada and has a large fan base on his streams. Shroud was a pioneer in multiplayer gaming, having started from CS: GO for the American esports organisation. He was part of the team ‘Cloud9.
The gaming star left the team. He is now active on his profile, interacts with his followers through social media, and other platforms. He can be seen playing a variety of multiplayer games, including Fortnite, PUBG and CS: GO.
Shroud began to take an interest in battle royale after his 2018 retirement from competitive CS:GO. Apex Legends was just one more target for the former pro, given his background in tactical shooting. Shroud’s shift from being a professional player into a full-time streamer has also helped increase his viewers. Every day, thousands tune in to his stream on Mixer to see him dominate any server he joins.
Shroud enjoys Apex, and he keeps things interesting by playing new battle royales like Escape From Tarkov or Call of Duty: Warzone. You can dethrone Shroud by removing his settings. Remember that most settings are personal preferences and can be improved with your own adjustments. Read below for the Shrouds Apex Legends Settings: Mouse, Video and Graphics Settings.
Shrouds Apex Legends Settings
Shroud uses a high-spec streaming and gaming system. This post will provide information about the settings used by Apex Legends. Before you can look at the settings, it is important to know what Shroud apex legend settings, gaming system and specs are in order to stream and play games every day. We will firstly go through the Shroud PC specs, mouse and then video settings.
Shroud PC Specs
Shroud is a powerful player with a solid gaming system. It is important to know what specs he uses in his gaming system.
- GPU: Shroud uses NVIDIA RTX 3090 in 2021 for Apex Legends and other online games.
- CPU: Shroud uses an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X processor to stream Apex Legends.
- Shroud’s gaming system also includes a powerful HyperX Predator RGB 64GB RAM.
- Motherboard: The ASUS ROG Strix Gaming motherboard is the newest addition to Shroud’s gaming set.
- Shroud’s Setup: Shroud uses the following configuration for his gaming gear.
- Case: Shroud’s 2021 casing is MAINGEAR VYBE.
- Mixer: Shroud uses Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 to mix his setup.
- Microphone: Shroud uses a Blue Microphones Mouse to stream his audio.
- Arm: Shroud uses the RODE PSA1 arm.
- Webcam: Shroud uses Sony Alpha a6000 for live streaming.
Shrouds Apex Legends Settings: Mouse
Shroud’s mouse settings include two key details. Because it has no effect on the aim of a player, he turns off the mouse acceleration setting. You lose sensitivity as you move the mouse more.
His polling rate of 1000 Hz ensures that there is minimal latency. This is why it is the preferred choice of many professional players in ImperialHal & Mongraal settings.
- Mouse Sensitivity: 2.9
- DPI: 450
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
- ADS Multiplier: 1.0
- Mouse Invert: Off
- Mouse Acceleration: Off
Shrouds Apex Legends Settings: Video & Graphics
He prefers to play games on a high-end gaming PC to achieve a higher FPS. His system can also stabilize his frames to prevent frame drops in crowded areas. The Video & Graphics Settings are here below.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (Native)
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Field of View: 90
- Resolution: 1920×1080 (Native)
- V-Sync: Disabled
- Color Blind Mode: Off
- Anti-Aliasing: None
- Adaptive Resolution FPS: 0
- Texture Streaming Budget: None
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Disabled
- Texture Filtering: Bilinear
- Sun Shadow Detail: Low
- Sun Shadow Coverage: Low
- Volumetric Lightning: Disabled
- Spot Shadow Detail: Disabled
- Dynamic Spot Shadows: Disabled
- Effects Detail: Low
- Model Detail: Low
- Impact Marks: Low
- Shroud’s keybinds
- Ragdolls: Low
- Ultimate Ability: Z
- Sprint: Left Shift
- Tactical Ability: Q
- Crouch (Toggle): C
- Crouch (Hold): Left Control
- Inventory: Tab
- Interact / Pickup: F
- Melee: Mouse Button 4
- Fire Mode: B
- Reload: R
- Cycle Weapon: Mouse Wheel Scroll
- Aim (Hold): Right Click
- Use Selected Health Item: 5
- Use Med Kit: 4
- Use Syringe: H
- Use Shield Battery: Mouse Button 5
- Use Shield Cell: 3
- Use Phoenix Kit: X
- Push To Talk (Hold): Caps Lock
- Ping: Mouse Wheel
- Equip Grenade: G
This article was about Shrouds Apex legends Settings. We discussed key bindings for video and graphics that Shroud uses. These key bindings can be used by many players to help them improve their games. We tried to put together all the Shrouds settings in a nutshell. We hope all these settings will help you in becoming a Pro-gamer like Shroud. Modify all your settings and let the gaming begin.