If you want to use Helium 10 account for your business, first and foremost, sign up for a free Helium 10 account. You should click the blue “join up for free” button, provide an email address and password, and then follow the email verification instructions we’ll send to your inbox.As a side note, we have a fantastic customer service team. If you have any questions during this fast start tutorial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our customer care team will gladly assist you. You can know more by reading Review on Helium 10.
Step 1: Setting up a dashboard
Dashboard for Helium 10
You will be sent to the Helium 10 dashboard once you have registered. It is a little overwhelming at first, but there is a top bar, a left sidebar, and tool information blocks in the center of the page. It would be best to look for organized things to correspond with your Amazon selling path to make your workflow as simple as feasible. The seller tool you are looking for can be found in the left sidebar.
- Cerebro or reverse ASIN lookup tool is included in keyword research. The key to ranking on page one of Amazon search results is keyword research. Cerebro is something you will want to have on hand at all times.
- Scribbles is the most user-friendly Amazon listing optimizer ever produced, which may be found here.
- Alerts is the Amazon product security feature that watches your listing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to detect product counterfeiting is located in Operations.
- Analytics – Profits is your command center for keeping track of the one metric that Amazon sellers care about the most. Your profits, to be precise.
- Marketing – Adtomic, is Helium 10’s NEW Amazon advertising platform, is here to help you maximize your ROI and save time.
You might also pay more attention to some tools than others, or you might completely disregard some tools. That is what makes it so appealing! The tools in Helium 10 adjust to your demands, not the other way around.
Step 2: Download and install the Chrome Extension.
The next item to add to your toolkit is the free Helium 10 Chrome plugin.The addon is free and can be used as an automatic popup guide while surfing Amazon. The extension presents summary summaries of significant data in your browser, such as monthly sales history, pricing history, rating, product review statistics with keyword search phrase capabilities, and more. You may also utilize the Profitability Calculator in the Helium 10 Chrome Extension to copy ASINs for quick data collection, analyze possible profit margins, and quickly source products.
Step 3: Educate Yourself Using Our Pro Training Videos
We understand how daunting the abundance of information available to you once you sign up for Helium 10 might be. However, knowledge is power, and we don’t want to leave you unprepared for your Amazon selling journey. Each tool includes a series of Pro Training videos that you may watch, pause, and replay as many times as you need.