Reddit (Social news aggregation, web content rating, and web discussion) is an American social news aggregation. The registered members submit site contents such as links, text messages, pictures, and videos to which other members then vote. Subjects are organized into “communities’ ‘ or “sub-dates” that cover a wide range of subjects, including news, politics, religion, science, movies, video games, music, books, sports, fitness, cooking, pets, and image sharing.
In this article, we discussed how to post on Reddit, how to save video from Reddit, how to post pictures on Reddit, the best time to post on Reddit, how to comment on Reddit, etc.
What Is The Meaning Of A Subreddit?
The subsidiary threads or categories in the Reddit website shall be subsidiary. They enable users to focus on a certain interest or subject in posting content that is voted up or down based on relevance and user predilection. We can also make the best Reddit threads.
Some Important Points About Subreddit
It’s free to create and customize – many unknown subreddit. Just as we could create a forum or group of Facebooks, underwriting has many similarities.
It has a topic: we can identify which content and debates are and are not appropriate.
There have been rules: we can advise users in advance of what kind of content, discussions, and social labels will be deleted or approved.
- It may be private or public
- You can be found (if public)
- You can create people that can post any kind of media
- You can easily share them
How To Create A Subreddit?
Some simple and easy points are given below to know how to make a subreddit.
- Log into your account with Reddit.
- Please find the “Create Community” button, usually on the right side of the home page of Reddit.
- The option for old Reddit is “Create a subscription,” but generally the steps are the same. You only have to tap your avatar on mobile devices and then select “Create a Community.”
- You will have to name the sub-ruler and assign a topic to him after that.
Read more: Best Guide For A Digital Marketing Strategy
Select A Subject And Name
Here you will find a menu that will allow you to name, give a description of, and more of your new community within 500 characters. Above all, your new subreddit will need you to name. It must be unique and must not contain trademarks that are registered.
Sub-names are continuous, and in the future, you will not be able to change them. You will need to build a new community from the ground up if you make a mistake. You can explain to visitors in the description what this subdued statement is, what is permissible, and what is not.
It is the first thing that visitors will see, so please be sure to include all of the critical information before you join. You can start to customize the sub-edit and make rules after giving it a name. Some of the items on the menu are also:
That’s the thing when editors visit your sub-editors and watch the posts on the sidebar. You can see and visit texts and links in the sidebar. You can also set certain rules so that the editors are reminded of what is permitted in your community.
Every editor who enters into your sub-edit will see it before posts are submitted. There can
be rules and warnings to stay in touch and who to contact if you need help.
These other choices include postage types, cosmetics and language, and more. Experiment with them and find out what you think your subreddit is right.
How To Create A Post On Reddit?
We can use Reddit on the computer as well as on smartphones /iPhones.So in this article, we will give the whole information, How To Post On Reddit Using The Computer or How to post on Reddit using the phone or iPhone:
- First of all, we will cover the point of how to post on Reddit using the computer.
- On your Mac or PC, open your browser of choice and visit the Reddit website. 1.
- Sign in to your Reddit account if you haven’t already done so. You’re going to be returned to your website.
- Find the college that you wish to post on, i.e. “subreddit.” You can navigate through the “reddit.com/r/subcommunication” URL or search for the sub-communication using the top search.
- Click on “Post Creation,” near the top of the header of the subreddit.
- Select the title and write your message. To submit, click on “Post.”
That’s how to post on Reddit using all these methods to post properly.
The next point that is falling under the article is how to post on Reddit using phones and iPhones.
- Download the Reddit app on your Android or iPhone.
- Open the app, and sign in with your Reddit account credentials by tapping the profile icon in the left corner
- Navigate where you would like to post to the subreddit. Tap the icon below the circles and squares when you subscribe to the sub-edit. Find the subreddit in the top search bar otherwise.
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the middle to create a post.
- Tap the content type icon you would like to include.
- Create the title and write your multimedia content or attach it to it.
- Take the “Post” button at the top right-hand corner.
This is a method of how to post on Reddit using android and IOS, if you are using any operating system use the same method to post on Reddit.
How To Post Images On Reddit?
Here are some tips for you if you’re a newbie, can’t post on Reddit, and ask yourself how to post pictures on Reddit. So here I will clear this doubt of posting pictures on Reddit.
On this Website there are two different ways of posting photos:
You can ‘submit a new link’ or “submit a new text message’ when you log into your account and click the Home tab. You can post a connection to a photo or video if you decide to submit a new link. You can only post text information if you decide to submit a new post. Select the initial option.
With the Imgur application, you can add several pictures to Reddit. All you have to do is download the app and create a Reddit album. In each picture you have in your album, you can add a title. You can see a camera icon at the bottom of your screen.
You can open your gallery with the help of this icon and choose your photo to post. Tap the Green Circle icon with the letter V on it, if you want to share an entire album instead. There will be a pop-up window. It will show you various applications to share your album.
This was the easiest method to add pictures and images on Reddit posts.
Reddit Best Time To Post
Between 10:00 a.m. and about 11:00 EST, Reddit’s peak times are about.
This is when most people on Reddit are online, browsing content, so it is sensible to publish your best work in these time frames, if possible, as a marketer or blogger/container creator.
Most Active Days –
Reddit is most active on weekdays and in the morning hours, there is the highest volume of postings and comments.
On weekends, Reddit slows down somewhat as users sleep or spend more time outside, instead, enjoying nature.
Best Days To Post On Reddit-
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are the best days to post on Reddit.
The best postal time is from 07:00 to 09:00 on Saturday. On Sundays, from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m, the maximum time of posting is approx. 11 am EST (noon). There is less competition on Mondays so it can be a perfect day to post during the week.
How To Comment On Reddit?
Using Computer –
- Open Reddit and log into your account using any web browser on your Mac or PC.
- Go to the post on which you wish to comment.
- This can be almost any post until it is locked or archived.
- A box will be added at the bottom of the post. Click on it. Click on it. In the comment of anybody else, you can also click “Reply.”
- Write your comment, add any formatting you wish to use the toolbar at the bottom of your computer and then post it in the lower right-hand corner of the text box.
Using Reddit Mobile Site Or Using Reddit Mobile App –
Open and sign up for the Reddit app. You can download the application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store if you don’t have the application.
- Go to the post on which you wish to comment.
- This can be almost any post unless it is archived or locked.
- The room at the bottom of your screen to make your post will appear. Tap there “Add a comment.” You can also tap “Answer” below the comment to answer that comment.
- Write out your comments and add whatever formats you like. When you’re ready, tap “Send” at the top right.
- The comment will be posted with your username.
How To Create A Hyperlink On Reddit?
- Enter your username and password to login into a Reddit account and visit reddit.com.
- Select a post to insert a hyperlink for
- Tap the Hyperlink icon to the comment section
- In the text box next to the label of Text, type the hyperlink name in the dialogue box.
- You should also insert a link next to the Link label on the text box. Click on INSERT for example at www.example.com.
- The comment box will be included with this hyperlink. You can simply post the comment by clicking the Comments button
- Upon pressing this hyperlink, you will be redirected to the website link
How To Save Video From Reddit
- Obtain video link via URL
- Go to the video thread you’d like to download on Reddit.
- Enhance all text in your browser’s address bar.
- Press the “Ctrl + C” button and then right-click the “Copy” button.
- Obtain video link directly
- Go to the video thread you’d like to download on Reddit
- Click on “Share”
- Copy link
- Download video via Reddit. red
- Go to the site of Visit. red
- Click on “SUBMIT” and add the Reddit Video URL or link to a white text box.
- To capture audio and video together, or select only audio or video from. Clicking on “DOWNLOAD HD VIDEO.”
- Optional: Click on “Thumbnail JPG file” to download your video’s thumbnail.
- The Reddit Public Access Network is a live streaming service operated by Reddit, which is commonly known as the PAN.
- Each broadcaster has a 3-hour broadcast limit, however, if streamers receive awards from other users, that time can be extended.
- The viewers can use up- or down-voting, chatting, and pay awards to interact with the Reddit stream.
- Streaming is possible during the off-air hours for dedicated sub-determinations, but only with limited slots.
We Can Also Do Reddit Preview Posts
So here is the whole information about Reddit. Tried to cover all the topics. All the tricks and techniques are given in the article. follow all these tips and use the Reddit website smoothly.