Airpods are the best version of Bluetooth available in the market. Checking on your AirPods Case and Airpods battery life with your iPhone is a quick way to see if your case is charging and estimate how long your AirPods will take to charge. We’ll show you how to check AirPod battery life, fix charging problems, and even show you how to check AirPod battery on Android phones.
We will discuss clearly how to check AirPod battery? Each and everything in detail, how to do that all the baby steps, and the tricks to follow. Before we show you how to check if your AirPods and case are charging, bear in mind that you’ll need to pair your AirPods with the device you’d like to use to do so.
Do you want to know How to check AirPod battery AirPods Pro? All of these processes are also applicable to AirPods Pro.
Read more: Best 15 Putlocker Alternatives (Free & Safe) in Aug 2021
How To Check Airpod Battery Percentage?
Now we will discuss all the possible ways in detail. Here’s How to check AirPod battery life on your iPhone to determine if they’re fully charged or need to be charged.
- To do an Airpod battery check Open your AirPods case and place it near your unlocked iPhone, leaving your AirPods inside.
- On the screen, you’ll see the battery levels of both your AirPods and their charging case.
- The battery icon has a small black lightning bolt next to it. This shows that the battery is being charged.
- How to check AirPod battery by using today view.
Is it true that my AirPods are charging? You wanna know How to check battery on AirPods The Batteries Widget in the Today View may be used to monitor the battery level of your AirPods.
- To get the Today View, swipe right from the first Home screen. To check AirPods battery.
- The Batteries Widget may appear on your Today View screen without your knowledge.
- You can always add it if you don’t see it there. At the very bottom, tap Edit.
- Click on the plus icon.
- Search the button written battery.
- Swipe left to see the different sizes and information options.
- Click on Add Widget once you’ve found the one you like.
- Click on done
- When you open your AirPods case, you can now see the status of your AirPods and charging case in the Batteries area of Today View.
- Only the battery levels of your AirPods will appear on the screen when they are in use and the case is closed.
This was another way to do the AirPods battery check. The easiest and the best way to check the battery of AirPods.
How Long Does It Take Airpods To Charge?
You’ll spend less time checking on battery life if you know how long to charge AirPods and their charging cases. When placed in the Apple AirPods case, it should take about 20 minutes for the AirPods to fully charge. The case itself takes around an hour to charge and can carry three or four AirPod charges. Even after only 15 minutes of charge, Apple claims that certain AirPods models will provide several hours of listening time. we hope the question is quite clear that how long do AirPods last.
All About Airpod Battery Life
A notification appears on the screen of your iPhone or iPad when the AirPods battery is low. When the charge is at 20%, 10%, or 5% remaining, you’ll get a notification.
When the battery charge in one or both AirPods is low, you’ll hear a tone. When the battery charge is at 10%, the tone plays once, and then again just before the AirPods turn off.
The following is what you may expect with AirPods Pro battery life :
- You obtain more than 24 hours of listening time1 or more than 18 hours of conversation time with various charges in your situation.
- On a single charge, your AirPods Pro charger can last up to 4.5 hours of listening time3 or 3.5 hours of speaking time.
- If you charge your AirPods Pro in their case for 5 minutes, you’ll receive about 1 hour of listening time5 or 1 hour of conversation time.
Charging AirPods is not that long a task. We have discussed all the possible ways to charge your battery.
Read more: New Netflix Movies You’ve Never Heard Before
How To Check Airpod Battery On A Smartphone
Apple’s AirPods may be designed largely for use with Apple’s own gear, but at the end of the day, they’re still Bluetooth headphones. As a result, AirPods are compatible with a wide range of devices.
If you have an Android phone or tablet and wish you could monitor the battery level of your AirPods.
I recently discovered the free AirBattery app in the Google Play Store.
When you open the lid on your AirPods charging case after installing the app, a popup similar to the one on your iPhone will appear on your Android device. The cases and each AirPod’s battery levels will be displayed.
Make a donation and unlock the Pro version, which removes adverts and allows you to choose the refresh frequency and time between refreshes, by tapping on the Settings cog (gear icon).
There are a few restrictions to how battery life is presented, the most important of which is that an AirPod must be inserted into the charging case for the case’s battery life to be displayed.
So this was the best way to get your AirPod battery check easily and in a fast way. All the steps as described in the above paragraph well read them and check it easily.
How To Check Airpod Battery On Mac?
You can check the battery life of your AirPods from your Mac’s desktop if they’re connected. You can see the battery life on the screen if you’re wearing your AirPods. Open the case first if you aren’t wearing the AirPods.
- Look for a Bluetooth symbol in the upper menu bar. Note: If you don’t see the Bluetooth sign, go to “System Preferences Bluetooth” and check the box next to “Show Bluetooth in the menu bar.”
- Verify that your Bluetooth is turned on by clicking the Bluetooth symbol. Your AirPods will appear under “Devices” after that.
- Hover your cursor over the AirPods to see the battery life of your left and right AirPods, as well as the casing.
How To Check Airpod Battery Without Paired Devices?
Even if you don’t have a linked device with you, you can get an estimate of how long your AirPods will last.
Check the color of the LED by opening the casing. If the AirPods are green, they are fully charged. If it’s amber, they’re only around half-charged.
How To Make Better The Airpods Battery Life?
Airpods battery drains very fast, the way we use the AirPod are the reason for the fastest drainage of that battery. Because AirPods are small gadgets with even smaller batteries, any damage could cause them to lose functionality and battery life. You can help extend the battery life of your AirPods by developing a few excellent habits. Always keep AirPods in their cases.
Keep your AirPods in their charging case whenever you are not using them because the case provides up to 24 hours of battery life. This will ensure that they are ready to use whenever you need them.
Fidgeting with the AirPods Case isn’t a good idea:
AirPods’ fast Bluetooth connection is one of their best features. This connection occurs as soon as you open the case near any of your iOS devices, meaning your AirPods Bluetooth is on and using their battery every time you flip open the top. Avoid this by only opening the AirPods case when you’re going to use them.
Keep your smart features off :
You can easily turn off a range of features that aren’t necessary for normal use to save battery life on your AirPods. Automatic Ear Detection, for example, automatically switches the audio from your connected device to your AirPods when you put them in your ear. After disabling the feature, you can manually press play or pause to save a little more battery life on your AirPods.
Protect your AirPods :
The batteries in your AirPods can be damaged by extreme conditions (heat or cold). When the weather isn’t cooperating, don’t use them, and don’t keep them in direct sunlight when they’re not in use. It’s also a good idea to keep the AirPods and case away from areas that are usually chilly or hot.
If you’re worried about your AirPods not lasting the entire day, try using one at a time while charging the other. This form of use will only use half the battery power at a time, which may not be perfect for listening.
You should be able to make your AirPods last considerably longer now that you know how long the battery lasts and how to maximize the amount of listening and talking time you get out of them! Just remember to keep them clean and protected, and they’ll stay in fine form for a long time.
Read more: Top Watched Best Netflix Shows and Original Series
We have discussed all the points and tried to cover all the problems and concerns related to how to check AirPods battery on the phone, Mac, and iPhones too…!
We hope you loved this article. We discussed all the possible ways to improve your AirPods battery levels. Read the article and try to clear all your concerns regarding the battery of your AirPods.