What Is Microsoft Word?
You may be wondering: what type of program is Microsoft Word? It is a word processor, a good definition. This is an application for the “processing” of a text-based document — formatting, manipulating, saving, pressing, sharing.
The most popular word processor in the world is Microsoft Word. It’s part of the Microsoft Office Suite, which is installed around the world on 1 billion devices. In 1989 it was one of the first word processors to offer an Interface for WYSIWYG when Word 1.0 was released for Windows. Word 1.0 was released in 1989.
In this article, we are going to know how to delete a page in word, delete a blank page in word, and many more methods to use words.
Uses Of Microsoft Words?
You will now learn how MS Word is being used. Use this to create many kinds of documents for companies and people. Here is only a sample of the use:
Business and school advertising
Word of Microsoft Office is a great business document creation tool. Obviously, from scratch, you can design business and school documents. Or a professionally designed template could help you start your head.
For Your Personal Use
- Gift Certificates from MS Word
- The creation of gift certificates is part of MS Word
- MS Word is also used for a lot of individual purposes
Just A Couple Are Here:
- Gift tag
- card invitation
- placing card
- Gift card
Microsoft Word is very handy for both your personal and your professional lives, as you can see!
How To Delete A Page In Word?
Normally, some people don’t know the exact use of the words. They can’t delete a page in word, they face many difficulties. So if you want to delete a page in the word containing text, graphics, or other contents from a Microsoft Word document, or if you want the blank white page that won’t go away at the end of your report, you’ll see how. To delete a page in the word there are some tips.
Read more: Best Business Casual Dresses For Women
Remove Page From The Word :
To remove a page in the word there are some tips and techniques.
- The fastest way to get rid of a Word content page is to select the contents on that page and press Backspace (Delete on Mac)
- You can use the built-in Find and Replace tool when you don’t want to manually click and highlight the page’s text
- The first thing you want to do is tap the page you want to delete everywhere
- You can see the page number in the lower left-hand corner of your page
- Next click on Windows Ctrl+G
- or Mac Option+Command+G
- The “Go-To” tab of the “Find and Replace” window now appears
- Type \page in the text box ‘Enter Page Number’
- Choose the “Go-To” option
- Go Page Go
The entire content will be selected on your current page, That’s how we can delete page in word.
How To Delete A Blank Page p In A Word?
How to remove extra pages in a word: If you ever wondered why at the end of your Word document there is a blank page that will not go away, it is because the word processor contains an end paragraph that can not be deleted. At the end of a document sometimes there is a blank page, depending on when the last line of your content ends.
- Since this final section can’t be removed, it can only be given a font size of 1pt to delete a blank page in word at the end.
- The first thing you want to do is show your Word doc’s paragraph marks. To achieve this, click Ctrl + Shift + 8.
- Marks of the subsection
- Now choose the mark for the paragraph. Click and drag your cursor over to do this cannot do so. Place the cursor on the icon and double-click to select it.
- The window will be displayed for formatting. Type “01” and press the Enter key on the “Font Size” box.
- Text box type 01
- This redimension will now remove the blank page at the end. By pressing Ctrl + Shift + 8 (Mac command + 8), you can also securely remove paragraph marks from the system.
Moving Pages In A Word:
Follow the below steps to move the pages in word.
Method 1: Use of panel navigation (Word 2010 or later) First of all, you can move pages in a Word Document by moving whole headers and all the content under them using the Navigation Pane functionality. The Word 2010 or an ever-new version of the word processor can only be used and can work only when you add headings to the document. You need to move the following pages in a Word document:
- Open the Word document in which you want pages to be reordered.
- Go to the Word toolbar View tab.
- Check the checkbox next to the navigation panel option in the Show section to enable the navigation pane.
- Navigate the headings in your Navigation Pane document tab to browse.
- The Word document will not look like a very long page, and by headings, it will be separated into various sections.
- Click on the heading of the text area in the Word document and drag the title to the new location where you want it to go with the remaining click.
- Everything under the heading is moved to the new heading, and Word re-formats the document’s pages automatically if required.
Method 2: Moving the page content to a new location In any Word document, you move pages to any Microsoft Word version, simply by removing the target page(s) content from its current location and passing it on to any location in your document. To do that, simply:
- You want to rearrange pages, open the Word document.
- Right-click and drag over all of the page(s) you want to highlight and choose the mouse pointer to highlight.
- Cut the text selection by clicking Ctrl + X. Once you have trimmed, the page(s) on which the text was on will be removed.
- In the Word Document, you want to move pages, place your mouse pointer.
- To paste the content of the destination page, press Ctrl + V (s). The contents will be moved to the new location and Word will create the space to accommodate the text you pasted and move the target page(s) to the new location you selected successfully.
- So these were some amazing tips and steps that how Microsoft Word delete the page. Follow these things rigidly otherwise the pages won’t delete in words. We have explained each and every step in detail so you all must try these techniques to get rid of all the mess.
Read more: Best Market Penetration Strategy
When you work on words you must have to know how to delete blank pages in words. Because sometimes peoples make a mistake and add blank pages in our pdf, that seems not good for any professional work so, in this article, we discuss above how to delete blank pages in word.