BBA is an undergraduate course for candidates who have passed the 10+2 exams and have achieved the minimum marks needed to enrol in this program. BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3-year course that imparts industry needed skills and knowledge and also teaches how to implement them practically. Today, with more and more Indian companies going unicorn, the need for professional and trained employees has increased, and candidates with a degree in BBA are high in demand.
BBA goes deep in the concepts related to business and also imparts knowledge in how to sustain a profitable business, so if you’re looking to become an entrepreneur, then LPU distance education BBA is the perfect choice for you. There are many ways to complete one’s BBA and most people choose the full-time course, but distance education is more beneficial, and more and more people have started to realize this that’s why there’s been an immense increase in the enrolments of the LPU distance education BBA course.
There are different feelings of a person towards different situations in life, person feels about an issue is different then the same person feeling for a reward.
Many people in the BBA go for a job after the completion of their course, as it’s easy to get employed with a BBA degree. This provides them with work experience and more extensive knowledge about how a real business runs that can help them get admission for an MBA degree, which many BBA graduates opt for as it has immense worth and helps the candidates a lot in their career. An MBA goes more deeply into the concepts taught in the LPU distance education BBA and opens more opportunities for the candidates.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed their class 12th examinations from any stream and a recognized board in order to be eligible for the BBA course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have at least scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in 12th. Some premier colleges ask for 60% marks.
There is a vast scope for jobs and careers after BBA, with industries advancing every day the demand for BBA graduates is increasing as well. BBA opens ways to many career paths such as – marketing, finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, business environment, and many more. It gives candidates the freedom to choose the field of their choice and pursue a career in them.
With the LPU Distance education BBA’s dedicated placement centre, candidates can get jobs easily in big companies and organizations. The staff in this centre groom the candidates for interviews and tests if required by the hiring company.
There are many managerial positions that you can get after your LPU distance education BBA and some of them are as follows-
- Business Development Executive – These professionals help businesses to grow. They are known as high-level sales professionals.
- Executive Assistant– An Executive Assistant is like an administrative assistant. They perform different clerical and office tasks like accepting and making phone calls, setting business meeting agendas, sending memos, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports, etc.
- Marketing Executive– Marketing Executives carry out the marketing campaign and other activities of daily in accordance with the market plan to promote regional and/or international business.